With over 100,000 different GPCR binding motifs, unlock the discovery of antibodies to this difficult-to-target class.
GPCRs are Hard-to-Drug
30-50% of current drug targets are GPCRs but there are only 2 FDA approved antibodies
Current antibody drug development methods do not work
- Random mutagenesis libraries are too inefficient to explore the effective
Synthetic Library Advantage
- No immunization required
- Synthetic mAb libraries focus on effective sequence space
- Simultaneous screening against multiple targets
- IgGs are monomeric and not prone to aggregation
- Multiple FACS positive hits include GLP-1 and GLP-2 motifs as well as
additional unique sequences.